In construction, a key role is assigned primarily to conscientious organizations engaged in a certain type of activity, as a rule, for quite a long time. The valuable experience gained in the course of continuous work allows you to earn an excellent reputation, which subsequently helps to win the trust of consumers. One of the well-known suppliers of wall and other formwork, mainly for large contractors, as well as individual individuals, is an organization called “PMG”.
It was established about nine years ago and since then has come a long way, confidently stepping forward despite the difficulties that arise during the development and establishment of the business.
A brief description
If you look in more detail, you can see that the offered PMG services are in rather high demand in today’s market. When describing the activities of the current company, several important facts should be briefly highlighted:
- a wide range of products tailored to the requirements of potential consumers;
- providing professional customer support on a number of emerging issues;
- high-quality equipment of reliable assembly from well-known manufacturers;
- certified forests;
- reliability and convenience in operation;
- fast rental, prompt and at the same time inexpensive delivery to the destination;
- over four thousand completed orders.
Among the actual services currently available from the PMG, the following are distinguished:
- rental of wooden or metal formwork to choose from — as a rule, it can be rented for columns or ceilings, as well as universal. Compared to selling, this solution is the most rational;
- rental of scaffolding;
- containers of various sizes for storage of any goods and products for various purposes are provided for temporary use. They are characterized by special strength, dryness and practicality. The marine variety is used as temporary housing or secure cargo packing;
- modular buildings — can be used as non-permanent housing, for example, for workers, as well as a warehouse or a small office of a mobile type. Such buildings are supplied with electrical outlets, lighting fixtures and, of course, an air conditioning system.