PRP-therapy is a progressive anti-aging technique, the essence of which is the use of the patient’s plasma by subcutaneous injection. Since the plasma is obtained from the patient’s own blood, there is no risk of rejection or allergic reactions. This method of rejuvenation is suitable even for people with very sensitive skin, for whom it is impossible to apply other methods. After the procedure, the process of skin regeneration starts, it becomes more elastic, smooth, wrinkles are smoothed out. PRP therapy should be carried out by qualified specialists who are fluent in this technique, understanding all the nuances and specifics of the procedure. To do this, cosmetologists must undergo appropriate training. The training course from Dr. Akhmerov PRP nell’ambito della medicina estetica e della tricologia is the best way to gain the necessary knowledge and skills for further successful work.
The training course from Dr. Akhmerov combines practical and theoretical parts. The trainee will receive a range of valuable advice regarding the preparation and use of autologous plasma in aesthetic procedures.
Once users complete the registration process on the site, they will be able to access two modules from the course for free for review purposes. After paying for the full course, you will have access to all modules for 4 months.
The course consists of the following modules:
- Features of the use of plasma in aesthetic medicine. Theory and the latest achievements in this field.
- Indications for the procedure and equipment of the room where plasmolifting will be performed.
- List of contraindications.
- Study of therapeutic protocols and demonstration of the application of the method in practice. As part of the lab, users watch a demo video.
- Joint use of plasmolifting and other cosmetic procedures. Possibilities of using PRP therapy to eliminate complications after a number of procedures.
- Existing methods of preparation and injection of plasma.
- The use of PRP plasmolifting in certain areas: earlobes, elbows, knees, decollete. Watching a demo movie.
- The use of plasmolifting cream, its unique properties and advantages.
- The use of PRP therapy in the treatment of atrophic scars.
- Application of the procedure to combat psoriasis, atopy, eczema.